Sunday, August 26, 2007

*tired*

Poor little sausage boy has an ear infection and a perforated ear drum... needless to say life has not been fun lately... sleepless nights are no fun but at least it is the weekend and Darren is home to help. As a family I think we all had about 4 or 5 hours sleep total and took Jake to the doctor this morning. I think I should have shares in my local medical centre we are there so often!



It is funny how quickly these come on though - on Thursday he was happily playing with his little friend Caleb emptying my plastic drawer!

He is growing up so quickly and learning so much from Caleb who is 13 months.



They get together and you can see Jake's brain ticking over thinking "now can I do that?". I think the only reason is he wanting to walk is so he can keep up with Caleb and chase him around the house more easily!

No comments: